School perspex screens installed
We have installed a new made-to-measure perspex social distancing protection screen at Weston Primary School in Hertfordshire.
“We are extremely happy with the screen and the way the 2 young men installed the screen. We cannot thank you enough.”Mrs Sharp, Office Manager, Weston Primary School
Ordered to fitted in 3 working days
Following a site visit to discuss requirements the school, we created line drawings and pricing for a new screen.
The order was placed on the Friday and our team fitted the new bespoke, made to measure, screen on the following Wednesday, just 3 working days later.
Bespoke and standard screens and other solutions available
We are supplying and fitting screens, partitions, signage and other Coronavirus related products for business across Hertfordshire and East Anglia.
Further useful articles related to Coronavirus:
- For ideas on how to evolve office layout and design going forward: Office design and layout
- Preparing your office or workspace for social distancing
- Office desk dividers
- Helping Garden Nursery opening to public
- Reception screen installation
- Perspex screen installation
- See all Coronavirus/Covid-19 blog posts