HIGH SCHOOL FURNITURE FOR LIBRARIES, SIXTH FORM, RECEPTION AND MEETING ROOMS
Case study: St Albans High School for Girls, St Albans, Hertfordshire
Supplying and fitting furniture to a variety of rooms across the School including the library, sixth form common room, reception and meeting rooms.
SCHOOL FURNITURE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL SPACES
Source One have installed new school furniture at St Albans High School for Girls in Hertfordshire.
The Hertfordshire school has had a wide variety of furniture supplied and fitted including:
- • Meeting room furniture: new tables and seating
- • Main school library and sixth form library: library storage, study desks and seating
- • New reception area furniture and reception desk
- • Sixth Form common room furniture
CREATING THE WOW FACTOR IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
We work with schools, colleges and universities across the UK, here are just a few examples our our work:
- • School library & reception refurbishment for Leagrave Primary School, Luton
- • School furniture for St Albans High School for Girls
- • Woodbrige School 6th Form refit
- • Goffs School refit in Hertfordshire
- • White Spire School staff room
DOES YOUR SCHOOL NEED NEW FURNITURE?
If you are looking for new school furniture for classrooms, staff rooms, offices, libraries or 6th Form common rooms, then please contact Source One Consulting about our Schools, Colleges and University furniture solutions on 08456 031 585.