Many people think Office Interiors and Design is simply a case of splashing some bright colours around a meeting room or putting in a new sofa in to the reception area. Howerver, there is far more to good office interior design than that if you want to reap the full benefits of your time and effort.
At Source One we know that a good office interior design and layout will improve office efficiency and effectiveness, maximise the use of your office space, impress clients and improve morale (it is also known to reduce absenteeism!). So, what does the Source One Office Interior Design service include?
- A thorough investigation of your workplace needs – square meterage, storage usage both current and expected, breakout areas and meeting rooms, AV, air-conditioning, IT, kitchens, etc.
- Draft 2d drawings – how it will all fit into the space
- Concept drawings – an overall feel and flavour of how it will look in 3D computer generated views and CGI walkthroughs that will amaze you!
- Space planning – see how the new layout flows in real life
- Finishes and fittings – fabrics, textures and colours that reflect your thinking and your objectives
- Office furniture – from funky to functional, we’ll find what works with your design and budget
- Working drawings – all the drawings needed to get planning permission, and to fit out your space. We can even help you with the permissions and deal with the local authority for you!
And, that is just the start of what we can do when working with you on your Office Interior project.
Find out more about our Office Interior Designs or call us 08456 031585.
Source One has offices in Suffolk, Cambridge, Hertfordshire and Nottingham from which we provide excellent service to businesses across the UK including in Essex, Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire, Newcastle, Cardiff, North London, Manchester and Mansfield. Contact Source One