STUNNING NEW OFFICE REFURBISHMENT AND FIT OUT IN CAMBRIDGE
Case study: Sobi, Cambridge
Relocation prompts office fit out
Leading integrated biopharmaceutical company, Sobi were relocating to a new premises in Granta Park, Cambridge, and Source One were chosen to handle the complete refurbishment and fit out of the offices. The Cambridge office fit out project included:
- Workplace Consultancy and Advice
- Full Project Management
- Building Regulations Application
- Space planning
- Interior design
- Relocation & Refurbishment
- Partitions and Glasswall
- Lighting and Electrics
- Kitchen Area Supplied and fitted
- Office furniture WITH ELECTRIC SIT/STAND DESKS!
- Air Conditioning
- Window Blinds
- IT, Security and Fire Alarm Collaboration
- Post-Contract Services
Leigh Dowling at Sobi comments:
"Source One worked on completely revamping an empty shell into our new offices and ensured that the works were completed within the stringent deadlines set.
Lisa worked tirelessly to help us with our ever evolving office demands and continued to offer support and advice not only during the project but afterwards.
Lisa’s hands on approach gave us every confidence that things would just get done which was extremely refreshing.
Employees and Visitors are equally impressed with our lovely new space."
CALL US TODAY ABOUT YOUR OFFICE OR COMMERCIAL FIT OUT AND REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
We would love to discuss your office or commercial space project, big or small, so please call us on 08456 031585 or complete the form above and we will call you.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: SOBI IN CAMBRIDGE
Sobi is a leading integrated biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of rare disease patients and their families.
- They have a diversified and growth-oriented commercial product portfolio.
- Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Genetics & Metabolism.
- Their late stage pipeline includes two-phase III programs with substantial potential.
- They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development – validated by leading industry partners.