SOURCE ONE IS A MEMBER OF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY BUILDING CONTROL PAS
We are proud to be part of the LABC Partner Authority Scheme (PAS) which means we are able to work with one local authority that covers the entire country.
The Local Authority Building Control PAS is designed to help companies like us that operate in multiple locations and deal with many local authorities. The scheme enables us to have a one-to-one working relationship with our preferred local authority for advice and plan appraisal.
WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU
There are a number of benefits to this scheme including:
- Helps to simplify and speed up the building process generating substantial savings in time and money.
- A dedicated professional building control surveyor from our preferred local authority becomes part of our design team to offer advice on all projects no matter where they are in the country.
- Our design team approach ensures that any issues can be resolved early in the design process and will eliminate the need for expensive corrections later in the construction phase.
- The single point of contact provided through this scheme results in a consistent approach to plan appraisal.
- Any local conditions, site specific information and necessary consultations are investigated on our behalf by our local authority control surveyor.
In summary, the client benefits from a single point of contact, consistent approach, improved pre-application service and still benefits from local knowledge, excellent liaison with other services such as Fire, Police and Environmental Health.
SOURCE ONE OFFICE REFURBISHMENTS & FIT OUTS
Source One are East Anglia's premier office refurbishment and commercial fit out specialists. We not only supply and fit furniture but manage the whole transformation of your space.
We offer everything you need and ensure it is delivered on time and on budget, including:
- Free design and space planning service
- All the necessary approvals and building regs sign off
- Office clearance
- Power, electrics and data including security and safety alarms
- Plumbing for kitchens/canteens/restaurants and bathrooms/toilets
- Flooring, ceilings, walls & partitions
- Furniture and storage
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We work with customers across the UK and our focus on delivering a solution that meets your needs, means that we are proud to say the we constantly exceed our customers expectations. However, please don't just take out word for it... take a look at our references, testimonials and case studies.
CALL US TODAY ABOUT YOUR REFURBISHMENT PROJECT
We would love to discuss your refurbishment or fit out project, big or small, so please call us on 08456 031585.